Monday, February 16, 2009

At long last...

....I have finished my Christmas Journal 2008. You cannot imagine how happy I am!! Better late than never that's what I say!! I have posted the whole album in a slide show on the right hand side should you wish to have a look. If you are considering a journal for Christmas 2009 then I thoroughly recommend it. However please do not think that my journal is a reflection of the prompts you receive, because it really isn't. Some prompts I use, some I don't.

Anyway enough about Christmas.....can you believe we are already in February and I have been a very bad blogger.

I'm working on some new stuff for the all day crop in March and I really need to work out how to use my lovely new DSLR - so I'll say my apologies now for continuing to be a bad blogger for another week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...