Friday, March 27, 2009

Love in 6x6

I'm always scrapping the boys so this time I choose to scrap me and him! We've been together for 20 years this year (married for 10). I looked through all our old photographs, they weren't many of us on our own (unless you count our wedding day), and some more recent ones. I found a handful!

These days if I want a photograph of us together, it would have to be in the garage, with his No 1 love.........the dreaded bike!! soooooon to be gone......how glad am I. Well I would be if he wasn't replacing it with a biggerrrrrr one!!! Say no more.

Back to us. What I'm aiming to do this year is take a picture of us together each month. So far so good and no, they're not in the garage - each time we all go out, with the camera, I'm making sure that I get a photo of us together. At the end of the year I should have 12. Possibly more than I have of us in the past 20.

Here is some of the mini book - the rest I've added to the mini book slide show.






























































3 comments:

  1. Beautiful book Louise! I have an OH with 2 motor bikes in the garage that he spends quite a lot of time with lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this - the idea, colours papers everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...