Monday, May 11, 2009

Prints

I ordered some more photos over the weekend, and then released that I hadn't used any of the photographs I had printed last time. So I had a quick look through and selected a few that I really wanted to create layouts with and here they are. Quick and easy


















I tried to put the music page together a while ago but couldn't get it right. So it went back into my case for a month or so. After remembering I purchased an old music book from a second hand book shop, I tried again. (and who's to know its piano music!!)














I wanted to share one of my favorite layouts this month, although one of my darling sons said I looked pregnant in is this photo - I can assure you it's the bags I was carrying! Shadow photos are cool photos to take and for once the boys agreed to having their shadow taken without any moaning and groaning.

Before I go I just want to say that the one thing that really disappoints me with my layouts is the journaling, I know i'm not along when i say i'd rather not write on a LO - but I do, because I force myself too and then think oh no i've ruined it! So tonight i'm off in search of some information that might be of help. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...