Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Circle Journal

Last year I took part in a circle journal on UKS. The idea is to prepare a mini book for scrapping photos of your choice, although some CJ's are themed. The mini book was passed around the 10 of us, each of us completing a double layout using the photos provided with the mini book. I prepared a Bind it All chipboard cover 5x7 book and chose some photos I'd taken while out on a family walk. I'm not sure if I've explained this well enough so if you like more information then pop across to UKS where you can find out more.

Below are some photos of the book I prepared before sending it off on its travels.



PS. Next I WILL be posting photographs of JYC, but if you're in need of some prettiness have a look at this and this video and this tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...