Sunday, February 07, 2010

All creatures great and small

Hello all, it's a quiet Sunday afternoon, the weather is cold and miserable, I've just cleaned up after a lovely Sunday Roast so I thought I'd pop on here and post an update, before another week is over! I can't believe we're already in February, it's my brother and sister's birthday tomorrow...so happy birthday to Vick and Ric...love you loads xx

Another layout for Stanley's book,

(Bo Bunny and Minds Eye papers, American crafts embellies and letters)

I wanted to share this photo with you too. It was made by Lucy who comes to the junior classes, hopefully you can read what she's written about scrapbooking..... I thought it was lovely :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LO. Great journalling from one so young, hope she keeps it up. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...