Monday, February 22, 2010

Ally's Craft Cabin

I always struggle to make cards...I have attempted them on a few occasions and then given up. with no photo for inspiration I find creating a card quiet the challenge.

Ally has kindly posted details on her blog of a card class she has recently taken. I'm have to say I'm very tempted......


Check out Ally's blog to see her creations and if you're interested in the class she has added a link to the site (Stamp with Us) in her side bar. I especially like Ally's gift box and notelets...they're gorgeous.

Leaving you with a rather pink layout of Stanley and Megan.......who are both covered in felt tip pen (I don't think you can see this from the photo!).....my fault for leaving them alone in the garden for a few minutes while I made lunch.

(MME patterned paper and Bazzil card stock, foam letters cut with sizzix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...