Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christine Middlecamp

Christine is one of my favorite scrapbookers, her pages are loaded....really really loaded. I hope she doesn't mind that I've posted a picture of her current layout here. If you visit her blog you'll see the depth involved with this layout. There are also instructions on how to put this layout together yourself........I think I might just have to give it a go....although I already know it will look nothing like this one. Please pop across to her blog so you can see what I'm rattling on about.
Now, do I really want to show you another one of the layouts I created this weekend. It's rather flat and dull in comparison....but does have a little depth to it lol! The journalling is to go under the title. I should journal before taking a photo!!



(papers and journalling blog by Minds Eye, Abbey Road)

Shimelle is calling for page submissions, so I you fancy seeing your favorite layout in print, click on her name to be taken across to her blog.

3 comments:

  1. Might have to sit down and have a go at this as it is fantastic. Thanks for showing it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely one - are you going to send some to shimelle? You should. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Louise, the photo of the boys is gorgeous too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...