Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flowers

This has been a week for flowers.........for the first time in twenty years my darling husband brought me a bunch of red roses for valentines day! I have to say I was shocked and surprised and yes, I did take some photos....it'll probably be another twenty years before I get another bunch so I wanted a reminder lol!

1. metal flower tutorial - I've had some craft metal for a while and once in a while it comes out of the cupboard, I open it, stare at it, decide I really don't now what to do with it and put it back in the cupboard. Seeing this tutorial has inspired me to have another go....if it works out okay I'll let you know.

2. SJ - has a lovely swirly flower tutorial on her blog too.

A finished layout to share with you all.

(Patterned papers BO Bunny and My Minds Eye, MM ribbon, Chipboard flowers and MME die cut flowers. Love Elsie letters)
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...