Friday, February 26, 2010

Inspiration

I've taken a break from studying to post some links to the most fab tutorials.

Let me know what you think about these....

1. The fab Christine Middlecamp has a layout on the cratepaper site, were she gives you her tips and techniques for creating a layout just like hers...........it really is worth checking out.

2. Mary Anne from UKS has tutorial on her blog, on how to make a flower loom and flowers. The flowers are beautiful but I'm not sure I've got the patients to make the loom!

3. Helen, also from UKS has a tutorial on her blog on how to make a collage from scraps....this is one I will be trying out.

and for something different:-

4. I found this link on how to make a shadow box.........an excellent project to make with the boys....Pirates... spring to mind.

5. To get you started on the card making front I found this video.... which I thought might be a good way of getting started.

...and if you don't already now Shimelle has a new class starting soon check out her site for details.......

Better get back to my reading.........will be back at the weekend with another sketch. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...