Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bob the Builder....

...and his {{{pink}}} baby.

I started Shimelle's class "Something from almost nothing" and as usual I'm plodding along....way behind the prompts. As I said in the previous post, the first prompt was to use metal. You'll be pleased to know I did find my metal box....but it was a little too late...I'd already completed this simple layout.

(Bazzill Swiss Dot, DCVW yellow patterned paper, unable to remember the manufacture of the star and dot paper...sorry!)
Notice the metal brads....something I haven't used for a while!
Before I go I made a note of some blog posts I thought you might be interested in:-
1. How to create a layout...step by step....on Sarah's Cards Blog.
2. Tips on creating butting on the Kaisercraft site....in case you hadn't noticed Bunting is HUGE at the moment!!
3. and a gorgeous wall hanging also on the Kaisercraft site.....{{{i really want to try to do one of these}}}
4. Bubblefunk is showing some beautiful fabric mini book's.
5. and then there's this spring reef....which I love...and although I always admire them and think it's a fab way of using up all those scraps, I will probably never ever get around to creating one.
Wishing you all a super weekend and if you find yourself surfing the net then you may want to hop over to the happyscrapper who is hosting a blog party this weekend - It sounds like there will be lots of ideas and inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous, love the colours. I'm way behind too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have cut the circles where the brads have gone, is that just with a circle punch? x
    Need to start some serious scraplifting from you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO Louise, I love the blue! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...