Friday, March 05, 2010

Sketch #2

It was my intention to post a sketch every month - where did February go? - my excuse is that Feb is a short month and i......ran out of days! So......a little later than planned, here is Sketch #2.

I am a big fan of one photo layouts....its much better to have more room to play around with on a LO!....but there are occasions when one photo just isn't enough.........when one photo just doesn't tell the story.......and this sketch is based on one of those occasions.


Here is my LO created from the sketch.....{note to self}.....really must find a better place to photograph my layouts....the lovely bright yellow patterned paper looks washed out, as do the photos.
Happy scrapping and if you use this sketch please do send me a link to your creativeness.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch - have used it for this week's challenge on UKS :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...