Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where has the sun gone....


(Bazzill cardstock, DCWV pp...i think!! MM epoxy embellies, American Crafts alpha)

It's been rather cold and wet here this week....I'm so craving some nice hot sun!! To remind me that we did have some hot summer days last year I hooked out three photos of the boys clowning around in the garden last May. So the title isn't strictly correct.... we weren't quite into summer....but hey ho, us Brits really do have to make the most of the little sun we do get!!

Notice the crimpled stripe, while making the Anderson Shelter I hunted my little crimpler (i have no idea what the technical name for it is!) out, and I think I need to use it a little more now....loving the effect.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours - really summery. Hadn't thought of using my crimpler (no idea of the name of it either :)) but the strip looks great, I'll have to dig it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - a lovley bit of sunshine on a dull day. Another great Lo. Funny I keep looking at my crimpy thing as well and thinking about giving it away - maybe not!!! You may have started a new craze. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...