Sunday, June 20, 2010

.....Space....

A couple of layouts to share with you. I've been wanting to do this type of layout for a while now. Eventually I got around to taking the photos. The photo's are from the boy's bedrooms, of things that I think are rather precious to them now at the ages they are.

Jack's space....

I think this is the most I've ever, ever journalled on a layout.

Harry's space.....


Stan's space is yet to come. I have the photos just no inspiration for a layout at the moment!!

...last but not least I really couldn't resist sharing a photos of these beauties with you.....and I really, really did make them.

1 comment:

  1. Great LOs and I love that idea, might have to do that for the girls although I think they would need to tidy their rooms first!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...