Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Holiday Blues....

Align CentreIts been a while since I last blogged. The last few weeks of school were manic...there were secondary school induction days, parties and presents plus all the packing for our summer holiday. It's been a long time (over 11 years) since I've been on a plane, a first for the boys!! I'd forgotten about the whole (very early morning) airport experience. All went well though and after two very hot weeks of relaxation its back to normality...and piles of washing and ironing.

I snapped away for most of the holiday, the boys collected memorabilia..(oh and some loose tiles from the bottom of the swimming pool....*shush*.... I can see these on the front cover of my holiday book *laugh*!!) ...and were mostly in agreement with my photo shoots. Each one took their turn in having an off day in front of the camera.

Here are some a few of my favourite ones,
I loved this old quaint road within the Fort Wall, but I'm wondering if I slightly over exposed this shot.
Our sand castle
*laugh*

I think this is possibly my (at the moment) most favourite photo.

......and this one of Jack *aaarrwww*

Now would any of these photos look better if I had photo shop?? Surely a little enhancing here and there wouldn't go amiss......think this might have to be a christmas purchase!!

6 comments:

  1. Fab photos love the swimming pool one!! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Louise, so looking forward to seeing how you scrap them. Love the one of Jack mmmm water melon, making my mouth water.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the photos are gorgeous just as they are! That is an amazing castle! Good luck with the washing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops forgot to say, definitely team Edward! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you all had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fab holiday, you have some great shots perfect for scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...