Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapbooking with Red Aqua and White

This challenge can be found here....

I knew what photo I wanted to scrap when I saw this challenge. The photo of Stanley, who wore his Grandad's old motorbike gloves, as he slept in the car, all the way home from London...with a filthy dirty face an all!! These are Frank Thomas (doesn't mean anything to me, but it might to some!) gloves, well over 25 years old, and I think you'd be hard pushed to buy similar ones now.

Red Aqua and White has been squeezed into this layout with Bazzil Dot card, some old scraps of patterned paper which I have a feeling could be College Press(??) AC Alpa, MM Ribbon and a Glimmer Misted flower. Thanks Shimelle, I loved this one!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo of your layout, it fits the photo perfectly. Also like how you made the title into a mini work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO and great gloves - sad I know! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...