Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Bunting

A while ago I saw a layout using circles, I really am useless in remembering where I see things (if only I could remember the layout...it was fab!) but the circles stuck in my head and I drew a sketch of how I wanted my layout to look....then I found loads of scraps...I keep them all!! and this was the result. I drew the bunting freehand (not intending to put the title on it at the time....hence the spare flags) and popped them on foam pads so that they stood out.

The photo is of Stanley (in the middle) with his pal Ryan and girlfriend (of the day!!) Chiara at his 6th Birthday party. Journaling is on the tag under the photo.


4 comments:

  1. love the layout, a great way of using up those scraps, yes I keep everything too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles as well and the colours so vibrant. Your lo's are inspiring me to start scrapping again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different circles, and the bunting is perfect for the birthday theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment on my new look :)

    I'm loving your hand drawn bunting wow! Really adds a great touch to your lovely page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...