Sunday, September 05, 2010

Trusted Sylvia

Chepstow Castle April 2010

After my first attempt at machine sewing, I just had to have another bash. Would I be able to sew in a straight line this time, I doubt it! For a little more practice I layered this page and machine stitched around each layer - the lines are still rather wonky! There was even an attempt with the zig zag stitch and as you can see from the close up below that's wonky too. In the end it all adds to the feel and texture of the layout *laugh*. I might put Sylvia away now, I think she needs a rest...bless her!

Patterned papers K & Co

2 comments:

  1. I think Sylvia has done a wonderful job and enhance your great LO a treat. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout - the stitching looks fab - it looks really good on all the different layers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...