Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Banana Frog Stamps.....

.....I won these *yay* by commenting on Nat's blog here they arrived in the post on Saturday. They will be so lovely for Christmas cards and Journal my Christmas. Thank You Nat

Talking of Christmas, Ali Edwards has posted two different covers for her 6 x 8 December daily. Look here and here. If you fancy making your own bows to decorate your Christmas presents then this tutorial is for you.

Before Christmas though we have Halloween, take a look at these....I love em!!

There is lots inspiring me at the moment, I really should spend more time creating and less time blog hopping....

This weekend I want to try this tree out....lolly chops is amazing with her projects......now you can watch her create too with a video link.

Finally I'd like to leave you with this mini book. I love the use of the bingo cards and what a lovely way to use some of your favorite summer photos.

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to stop looking when there are so many lovely things to look at! I'm a big Lollychops fan too - I love the way she loves her teal :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...