Sunday, October 03, 2010

It seems a long time ago now.....

...that we were sitting by the pool, supping a ice cold beer, or in Jack's case reading his book.

If you wanted a sunbed by the pool you had to be up at the crack of dawn......just what you want when you're on holiday!! I suppose it wasn't such a big deal really, the boys enjoyed seeing if they would be the first one in the pool on that morning. I took this photo while they were sitting at the edge of the pool waiting for their sun cream to soak in....every two minutes Stan would say "Can we get in now?"


Bazzill Bling card stock, October afternoon patterned papers, AC thickers and rub-on's

Just before our holiday the boys started swimming lessons... They could all swim...in a fashion....and were confident in the water. After only approx 8-10 lessons Stanley and Jack were determined to swim front crawl across the pool. It wasn't a small pool either! They were completely at ease being out of their depth (unlike their mum *laugh*) and loved every minute of being in the water...so much so there wasn't much else they wanted to do!!
This layout is of Stan...

Blogger seems to be giving me grief tonight with uploading photos, so I'll try to pop back on tomorrow with some more holiday layouts.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you have documented this with scrapbooking! Memories like this are meant to be saved and cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the holiday layouts Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Louise, I love the photo of the boys by the pool! :) Your layouts make me wish I was back on my holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holiday layouts - the papers you have chosen for the 3 layout go perfectly with the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...