Saturday, October 23, 2010

More holiday layouts...

Not much paper has been used on this layout, I used a glimmer mist to get a splatter effect on the card. This technique always looks fantastic on everyone else's layouts....*big sigh* mine looks like two large splodges *laugh* !!...not quite what I was trying to achieve. You can so see that all this arty stuff just doesn't come naturally to me!

These photos were taken at 3.30am....believe me, I wasn't smiling!!
The next layout is a reminder of the view from our apartment window...there's a small photo and journaling on the pull out tag which slides under the two photos.
and I've just noticed, I spelt apartment wrong on this layout...ooops!!


Before I go I'd like to say thank you to all you ladies that left kind comments on the post below..thank you.

4 comments:

  1. 3.30am don't think my mine would have been on my camera then! The boys look up for it though. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "splodges" and the layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried to sign up to follow you there Loiuse, but Google seems to be on the blink. I'll be back though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts - I find the mists a tad scarey to use too so you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...