Friday, November 12, 2010

Autumn

Last week I was asked by the lovely Karen if i would be interested in taking part in a photo a week challenge with her. The idea is to take a themed photo each week, this not only ensures that we use our camera's every week but by having a theme means that we should cover a variety of photographic aspects.

I am very honoured to have been asked, although I feel a little out of my depth as Karen is a fantastic photographer. Here's my first photo for this week. Autumn.

I took these last week, luckily as the weather this week has been atrocious. After much deliberation i setted on a big holly bush. Using Karen's idea of a collage i put these photos together. I think if you click on them they'll pop up bigger.

Oh what to choose as a theme this week....

2 comments:

  1. Great selection Louise, I really like the bottom left one - it would make a great Christmas card. You have a lovely dof in each of them as well. Here's to week two. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos Louise - and they look great as a collage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...