Thursday, November 04, 2010

What a day

It started out with a little Christmas shopping. It really was a little too, I stood in the toy shop and realised that I had no idea what I was looking for. I had the boys Christmas lists with me, but not a clue as to what these toys were, what they done or what they looked like. Zorbits....Armeez.....Big Foot Monster......Jolly Octopus...*huh*.....

....When I got home I found out I'd won some Banana frog stamps *yay*.....this made my day....

..... and then whilst clearing out my emails I noticed I'd sent myself an email!!!
*huh* *huh* *huh*
( I scare myself sometimes with the things I do.... or don't do!)

......This email to me, was meant for Shimelle. Back in the summer I took part in her summer online crop and one of my photos won a challenge. The email was too say that I'd received her parcel and to thank her.....
....only Shimelle, never received my email because I sent it to myself........
How rude am I??

So I just want to say a very big thank you to Shimelle , I look forward to using all those lush papers (as she won't see this I did send another thank you email and apologised for being such a der!!)

The gorgeous papers are Jenny Bowling (perfect for my holiday album) and Cosmo Cricket (perfect for my Christmas journal) oh plus a book voucher for Amazon. I was a very lucky lady!


3 comments:

  1. this did make me smile, you can't even claim old age either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Louise, you have done well. Lottery ticket is a must.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the stamps, I love Banana Frog Stamps! Lol at the email, that is something I would probably do :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...