Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cards

I've yet to write my Christmas cards and finish off my shopping...but the decorations and tree are now up. I've been working on my Christmas Journal and will post some photo's soon. In the meantime here are a couple of Christmas cards I made with the Banana Frog stamps...




Is it just me? Does anyone else prefer creating a layout to making a card.....why do I find making a card so hard!! The idea of making all my cards throughout the year really appeals to me (and it's a great way to use up all those scraps we accumulate)....but after these few cards I think I'll continue to buy mine for a little while longer....or do I make it a New Years Resolution....ummm!!

3 comments:

  1. Bought all mine so far this year - how bad is that? Well done for making some they look lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just the same, find cards incredibly hard. I've just won those stamps and seeing your cards has made me want to do some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer making a layout! I love receiving handmade cards and I think they are wonderful - I just can't do them muself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...