Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Dec's

This weeks photo challenge was Shallow Depth of Field. I chose Christmas decorations and Karen chose Christmas pressies.........you can see Karen's photos here.

Here are mine
A Black and White version........which I think I prefer to the one above.

.....and here's Mickey. We brought these glass tree decorations back from Euro Disney, some 9-10 years ago. In our old house we used to screw them under the fire surround, so they dangled down. If you're eagle eyed (not like me......I didn't notice it at all when I was taking the photo!!) you'll see the screw hanging over Mickey's head.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bluey coloured one, probably because I'm a blue girl. LOL re Mickey's screw, funny how these things don't show themselves very clearly at the right time :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great skill to have Louise - photos with a shallow depth of field rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - I really struggle with this kind of close-up picture, yours look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...