Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Journal

After a morning of playing in the snow with the boys, I managed to take some pictures of my Christmas Journal. Based on Ali Edwards December Daily each photo is 6x8 with journaling directly placed on the photo (you can see some of these in one of my earlier posts).

In between each page is and will be acetate overlays (some brought ones and some home made) or handmade papers.

and the pages will be dressed with lots and lots of tags. Ali uses tags in her journal this year and taking inspiration from Shimelle's garland I've made a few so far. Once I know where they are going in the journal date numbers will be added.
There's not much else to do on these snow days except watch films, play games and scrap. So I'm off to meddle with some Glimmer Mists....If anyone knows any good tutorials using mists would you be kind enough to let me know please, I could do with a little help, I make a terrible mess. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Your album is looking really good Louise, like the idea of the numbers on the tags as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Louise - I love it!

    I wouldn't worry about the mess, honestly, it's part of the charm. But do spray inside a cardboard box so the mess doesn't escape too far off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is looking gorgeous! I love your tags :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...