Thursday, December 16, 2010

The first few pages....

....of my Christmas Journal. After three years of following Shimelle's Journal your Christmas I thought this year I'd have a change. As I'm trying *very hard* to improve my photographic skills I thought I'd have the photos as my main focus. I've used Ali Edwards overlays and prepared the front cover of the book. My printer isn't too hot so I sent the first batch off to be printed and will show you some pictures of how the book is progressing once the lighting brightens up a little....it's been so dark and miserable here today.

I've journalled directly on the photos and Day 1 refers to my nephew.

On day 2 I went for a wander to take some photos for the photo challenge.

On day 3 I caught Harry at the
advert calendar. That's quite a pout he has there *laugh*

Day four involves some other children so I best not share.......

Day 5 was a visit to see my nephew. A couple of days before he came out of hospital he was allowed home for a few hours so we went to see him. The photo is awful and was taken with a mobile phone......but it marks the occassion....so i'm ok with a blurred photo, and this one really was the best of a bad bunch!!

Harry making chocolates for his school Christmas fare.

Day 7, was the day everything was covered in a white frost and the whole place looked absolutely beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Louise these pages are great. I'm only up to page 3 !!! Though hoping to crack on was today is over.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos Louise, I love how you are doing the journaling on the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your frosty landscape photo. I can't resist snapping away when the weather is like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you're doing this, the photos are great x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...