Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

We're off out later this evening, so I wanted to post one more time in 2010 and wish you all a very Happy New Year.

Christmas has been lovely, time off from work, get together's with the family, eating and drinking far too much, relaxing and playing games with the boys....here's hoping you all had a lovely time too and 2011 brings you health and happiness.

Today has been one of tidying up, finding homes for all the Christmas pressies and a little sort out. Music playing in the background (at the moment it's Tears for Fears....Mad World! lol!), a glass of wine (getting in the mood for tonight!) The boys have pretty much entertained themselves today......this doesn't happen often so I took advantage and tried out my Christmas pressie. I still cannot believe he heard me say I'd love a new sewing machine. It's not very often he takes on board my hints so this was a lovely surprise.... Sylvia, bless her has seen better days and can now retire gracefully.

To get me back into the swing of things I brought a tote kit in the John Lewis sale yesterday....this was just what I needed.....here's how it turned out.



Oooh to buying lots more scrummy fabrics.............

Enjoy this evening, and in the New Year i'll show you some pictures of my Christmas Journal....i've just sent the last lot of photographs off to the printers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

4 comments:

  1. Very creative for the last day of the year. Have a fantastic time tonight and look forward to sharing posts with you again next year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Looks like you've been putting your Christmas pressie to good use, the tote bag looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Very Happy New Year to you too Louise - all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that bag is fab, I love the colours! Happy new year to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...