Friday, January 29, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Below are some photos of the book I prepared before sending it off on its travels.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
It really is worth a try. You can make your spacing between each photo bigger or smaller and can keep shuffling the photos around until you get them exactly as you want them... if you don't have a software editing program then Picasa really is worth a try.
PS. I've added the new crop dates in the side bar.
Thursday, January 07, 2010
- Shimelle's Document 2010: is on the 4th Monday of each month. You can find more details here.
- Scrapdolly's 52 in 10, is a weekly class with weekly downloads. You can download the first one here.
- Retrospection is one of my favorite blogs at the moment, i love her loaded layouts and if you keep an eye out, there should be a class on her blog very soon.
In need of Inspiration for 2010:
- Lollychops has some monthly down loadable calenders on her blog.
- SJ has also been offering free downloads on her blog too.
- Ali Edwards is showing you what to do with all your Christmas cards. Photo Christmas cards seems to be an American tradition, but it gave me the idea that you could combine your Christmas cards with odd photos from the year, you know the ones you printed for a layout but never used. I'm guilty of that one.
As and when I find more i'll be sure to post them here. Happy 2010 scrapping
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
There is so much to catch up on, Journal your Christmas which I'm half way through..... but first I wanted to start the new year off with some exciting year long projects. So all those of you that started the new year hoping to scrap more please, keep reading.
Last year I decided that I wanted to complete a year long project:
- 365 challenge - a photo a day seemed just to much to take on.
- a layout a week - even with my best intentions this seemed just a little to much too.
- scrap your day - taking photo's on the same day each month...ooo too much to remember.
I did wonder too if I really wanted to embark on a year long project! During a conversation at a class I was inspired by Jackie, (who unfortunately doesn't have a blog...but really should.) This project could actually work for me. One layout a month showing the highs.... and lows.
If you're like me and keep all your photos in monthly folders on your PC and again, like me, take far too many photos (64 for 5 mins outside my front door this morning! oh and that was without the boys!) then you should have no problems selecting a handful of photos to scrap each month. As I said this is really quick, no fills or frolics just plain and simple!!!
So here is my 2009 monthly project. And in true "me style" Nov and Dec are missing.... Note to self - really must get some photos printed.