Friday, January 21, 2011

A touch of paradise....

So Majorca probably doesn't fall into the category of paradise?.... but right at this moment....on this very cold evening, some hot sunny weather *wherever* would be...a touch of paradise.
I've had enough now of the cold dark mornings and evenings and Oh *very big sigh* I'm so wishing it would warm up!

These lovely warm summery photos, were sitting amongst the huge, to be scrapped, pile from our holiday last year.


(Bazzill swizz dot cardstock, MME and October Afternoon patterned papers? banana frog birdie stamps)

Lilac and yellow, not a colour combination I usually have the opportunity to use, but it worked well with the photos. Those butterflies I'm loving and can totally see why they are sooo sooo hot at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. ooh, glad to see someone else is a fan of Martha butterfly punch. LO looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love the lilac and yellow combo, always have. Those butterflies are cute where are they from? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your comment. I have made my collages on Picnik, as i resize/edit my images there anyway! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo and the butterflies are very cute. It's nice to remind yourself of lovely warm holiday weather and dream of warmer times...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...