Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The glass bottom boat

Over the weekend I did manage some creative moments and used Shimelle's sketch of the week to create this layout. I chose some old papers I've had lurking around for a while, my aim is to use up what I have before I buy more. So far it's working well.

Belle Bvd and MME patterned papers (I think) AC and MM alpha, AC glitter buttons (love these!)
my journaling reads....."Jack you loved the glass bottom boat and spent ages with dad looking out into the sea. What makes me smile the most about this photo is your hat and how you chose the same one as dad's" *awwww*

4 comments:

  1. Cute LO, love the POP of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly didn't need to go and buy any paper for this one - that blue is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, I just love the colour combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab memory, love the colours and your wavy ribbon.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...