Saturday, February 05, 2011

A penny for 'em

Last week I finished this holiday layout of Harry sitting on the edge of the pool "deep in thought". The papers are scraps left over from the last layout, namely Bazzill swizz dot and K & co patterned paper with MM and AC alpha's.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my butterfly frame, you'll be pleased to know that it is now hanging *proudly* in the hallway *laugh*. Enjoy your weekend, I plan to get some scrapping done tonight while the darling husband is at work and the boys are in bed.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely page, love the little detail at the top of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO! I have lots of scraps {I never use them tho!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO Hun and a great photo of your little one, I love the butterfly frame on your previous post, it's so pretty and something I might have a go at as we're in the process of decorating [the whole house LOL] - enjoy the rest of your weekend - ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really fab photo - and I do love the little detail. You have a talent for those pretty embellishment clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout, love the photo of your DS. Well done on getting your picture up, I'm sure it looks amazing. I am the proud owner of one of these frames now after I persuaded DH that a trip to Ikea was I good idea. All I need to do now is fill it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...