Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Air Ambulance

Last year we were at a festival when the air ambulance flew in. I've never been so close to a helicopter landing and when you see people in the movies getting out of a helicopter gracefully, it really must take some doing. My...is a fierce breeze created by those ginormous propellers!!!

I've put together a layout of the WNAA and journalled about the air ambulance and how they rely purely on public donations.
I've used up some scraps again and chopped my leftover alpha's around to make the letters I was lacking. The rosette I made from this tutorial, and found tieing the rosette much easier to handle and adhere to the page and button. Thanks Sian.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, it looks wonderful Louise! And that's a superb subject for a (gorgeous) page too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou,
    I love the page, I really like the blue swirly bit at the bottom of the page [I've seen these with the days of the week on but not sure where to get them from] and well done on using up your scraps, I'm on a scrap/old stash mission at the moment, I'm trying to use up a good chunk of it before I buy more.
    Have a great one - Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, your rosette turned out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...