Friday, March 18, 2011

Craig Jones

Last year I posted some photos of the Bike Festival (looking back at these made me release that I took some great photo's that day).

I'd seen Shimelle's sketch of the week and thought it fitted perfectly with these pictures.

I pretty much scraplifted Shimelle's layout...oops!! but do you know it was so nice to finish a layout within the hour, I think that's a record for me. More often than not it takes me over an hour just to decide what paper to use.
Thanks Shimelle, this made a refreshing change.

8 comments:

  1. Fab LO lots to look at and I agree you did take some amazing photos that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO - and fab photos - love the colours and all the road embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the colour scheme. I totally want to lift that one two, got to hunt down some pics. Thanks for popping by my blog earlier - thought I would do the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gr8 Layout :) LOve the colours...it takes me ages to decide things somedays!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the layouts and the owls on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page, love the colours.lol at taking an hour to choose papers, I'm the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on your layout, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Layout! Well done on Shimelles Sketch! I love the colours and that punched flower - MS? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...