Friday, March 04, 2011

Make a wish

Last year I wrote about missing a photo opportunity.

On the same day, after I'd convinced Stanley to control himself until I said go!! *laugh*, I got a lovely photo of him blowing a "wish". The things us mums do to get a good photo eh! The photo really is lovely but you can't see all the detail from the picture of the layout.
I'm still using up the K & Co papers.

I've decided that I'm rather a lazy scrapbooker, if adding a little ink to a layout means rooting around and emptying half of my cupboard to find the right colour, I won't bother. If using the bigshot means going into the garage to find a die (I really must find room indoors!), I won't bother....so I was surprised to find I used this die on my layout. I brought it over a year ago when sizzix had a sale, I can't be sure but I don't think I've ever used it and believe me I have plenty of photos of the boys with *attitude*. I've used the rock ticket on this layout and wrote the word "you" on the heart on the left (not sure if you can make it out in the photo). I like the look of the tickets, so I'm using them again on a layout I'm working on at the moment.

Thankfully it's now the weekend, so hopefully I'll be back on Sunday with my photo for this weeks Macro challenge. Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. I love the layout and the theme behind it, and snap i'm a lazy scrapper also, i keep all my stash in my bedroom, if i need to add something to a lo and its not infront of me on the kitchen table it doesnt go on the lo ;)
    enjoy your weekend - ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on catching the moment in your photo, I hate it when you miss that perfect shot! The b&w photo looks great with the vibrant papers. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love these colours and i am having K&Company paper envy! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about being a lazy scrapper, I need to keep everything around me it it won't be used either. Love your wish LO. I have those papers too, the colours are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean, if it's not near at hand I don't use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout and that photo is just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's not so much lazy as just not sweating it and becoming obsessed?! This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO, I sorted through all my dies today and I have that same one, unused from the sale over a year ago too! You have inspired me to create a page with 'you rock' written on it!! Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...