Tuesday, March 08, 2011

oh sooo cute

Last year we had two new arrivals to the family and both were named Archie. There's my nephew Archie and the boys second cousin Archie. This layout is off Stan and cousin Archie and it's possibly my fave photo of Stan from last year........he looks so cute!!!
papers K&Co again.....I'm down to the last few sheets and scraps now.

a close up so you can see just how gorgeous Stanley really is...*laugh* You'd never know that he is a very stubborn and headstrong boy!! Oh believe me I could tell you a thing or two about this boys temper tantrums!!!!! He'll be seven in just over a week and as clear as anything I remember the first tantrum he ever had.....and I stood looking at him in shock..... I had no idea how to deal with him.....You see this was a first for me, Jack and Harry had never thrown one. Stanley and his tantrums are remembered well in the village!! I digress, sorry!!Back to the layout, a close up of my felt embellies, cut out with scallop and circle nestabilities. Much much cheaper than the lovely packs you can buy!
I've used the ticket die again and I liked the splash of pink/red spot I used in this layout, that I used it again here to brighten things up. Did you notice that I also got the sewing machine out and stitched lots, even stitching lines for some journalling.

My last post was the photo of the week, please go and check out Karen's cool bug. The vibrant colours and all the bug detail make this a fantastic photograph.

11 comments:

  1. I love the LO and yes Stanley is super cute. I love the felt embellies, I've been having a go at making my own [in my head if I'm saving money on them I can spend it on something else crafty ;)]
    enjoy your evening - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO, great colours and I love the felt embellishments, such a fab idea, might have to do some of my own, thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like all the different details on your layout, the felt embellie is very sweet, may have to dig out my felt and nesties and make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Louise and love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did notice all that fab stitching! And your clever felt embellies. It's a fantastic layout Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, must look out my felt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Lo and love all that stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout - love those felt flowers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout Louise and oh my what a cute photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous Louise, just catching up on your creativity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...