Sunday, March 06, 2011

Photo a week

.....this week's photo challenge, Macro photography. After a week of deliberation and a while looking for bugs and slugs I settled on some tulips!! This is what I came up with.


I love tulips but mine always end up drooped over the vase, so when I overheard two woman talking in M&S, I thought I'd give it a go. She said if you put a 2p peice in the bottom of the vase the tulips will stay upright. So that's exactly what I did and would you beleive it four days later these tulips are still very much upright!! Which is just as well as it meant I was able to get some great photos.

Without a doubt this has been my favourite challenge so far, so I'd like to say thank you to Karen who is a fantastic photographer and has encouraged me and given me tips all the way through.

5 comments:

  1. That's a great tip - I'll have to remember that one! And your photos are fab. Macro is my favourite style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Louise, gorgeous colour as well, very vibrant, first and second are my favs. Thank you for the kinds compliments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Those are great shots.
    I'd give you an A+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, the details of the tulips are so clear. Thanks for the 2p tip - I will remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Louise, these are just stunning photos, I just love them! :) will have to try the 2p tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...