Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photo a week

Last week I failed our weekly photo challenge, lucky for me so did Karen. We decided to extend the challenge for another week, and believe me I needed another week of practise. This has to be one of the most frustrating challenges so far.....the subject is deliberate blur!! Well there's blur and there's just plain out of focus...which is most of my photos. I tried many a subject, settling on a deliberate blur action shot and this afternoon, after a disastrous morning at rugby (photo wise that is) I had to bribe Stan to ride past me (a hundred times) on his electric scooter. He (for once) was a willing subject, clowning around...even crashing...and after 100 photos these were the only decent ones and still they are not as sharp as I would have liked.
I'm wondering if Karen managed the challenge this week, watch this space for her fantastic photo of the week ..... I'm hoping she'll give me some tips for next time.

6 comments:

  1. That does seem a hard challenge! Your photos look great though love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! They look gr8! U gonna scrap them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo lesson. these look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image I have in my head of him riding past about 100 times! I think you've done a fantastic job with these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second attempt at post... absolutely brilliant Louise, love the the second one best, you have done a great job of these....hanging head in shame at not completing for a second week!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've done a great job, love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...