Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Winter Warmer

Jack, enjoying his hot chocolate.
I don't know about you but I buy papers and then keep them for ages, sometimes I never find the right photos *sigh* other times I like the paper so much, the photo spoils it!!!! *major problem*. These lovely MME quite contrary papers were perfect for boy/outdoor layouts so I brought a few in the range.......a year ago...... from the NEC stitch and craft show. This is a relatively short life for my papers I have a few pieces of A4 size from over 11 years ago when I first started scrapping....do you remember those Creative Memories days, when there really was nothing else available?

Next week I'm off to the NEC again an by using some of these papers I'll feel ever so better when I indulge and buy more *laugh*

Enjoy your week

7 comments:

  1. great layout, I'm the same as you, I'm trying to tell myself to use my special papers and not just stroke them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO, love the papers and I am shocked you have papers left from 11 years ago!!! Is that because they are just too gorgeous to cut into or you don't like them anymore?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout :) I love the star with the twine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Lou,
    i love this LO, the papers are gorgeous and the little star is fab.
    Sadly I'm not going to the NEC this time round but I've got my fingers crossed for November.
    Have Fun - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those MME papers are gorge arn't they. Patterned enough to add interest but not too much to distract. Love the layout and esp the little star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO, those papers work really well with the photos.xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...