Monday, April 25, 2011

Bourton-on-the-Water

.....is very picturesque and one of the busiest places to visit. I imagine it's been exceptionally busy this weekend. I hope everyone has enjoyed the Easter break and the sunshine hasn't melted all your eggs!

Bourton-on-the -Water is a great day out, there's nothing better that an ice-cream and a stroll along the clear fast flowing river, which is customary now for the boys to paddle in. Then a stop at the lovely fish and chip shop for supper (and they have those wooden *shiver* chip forks too!!).

The photos on this layout are from our camping trip to Bourton-on-the-Water,
and I waited ages to take the photo of all the kids on the bridge so I wouldn't get people in the background. That's me in the middle photo with my camping pals.

I have stamped the title too, although I'm not sure you can see it in these photos. I just need to add my journalling bits, but as I want to put all the names on there I thought I'd do this after I've posted the layout.
October afternoon papers, and another one of those tags....I'm not sure what I'll do when I run out!!

It's the end of the holidays for us now, back to work and school tomorrow for a few days....have a good week.

13 comments:

  1. I love the Lo I just love evrything in here !!
    I´m follower now!!!
    Have a nice week .
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout and the layering of the embellishments.You must have stood for an age trying to take that picture, I love Bourton and it sounds like we do pretty much the same thing as you and your family but my god - doesnt it get busy.
    Hope you had a great Easter weekend - Ju xx
    Love the wedding pic's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Louise and I just love that photo of all the kids on the bridge, definitely worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great place to visit - the wooden chip forks are a classic - I think they add to the 'taste' of proper fish and chips. You got some great shots for your layout - I like how the butterfly is punched from the paper lower down and then appears at the top of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and I love your little owls on your header and dotted about your blog.Popping over from Shimelle's class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page love those tags too...I will have to go and find some. Fab picture of all the kids - can't believe you managed that without loosing any to the river :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm like that when it comes to photos. Love the tags, butterflies and bright papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ur LO! Gr8 colours! I live close to Bourton on the water, we love visiting there! {especially on a quiet Sunday afternoon}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link, very different approach to scrapbooking more food for thought......think me heed is going to explode lol

    great layout x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page, those colours are right up my street! And all those lovely little details to look at too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout, really fab colours. I love all the little layered bits - might have to try that placement as its very cute with the butterfly at the central top. Thanks for popping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Louise !!!!!
    Thanks for your lovely comment!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend !!!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all the layering behind the photos x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...