Sunday, April 10, 2011

Camping in the Cotswolds

Two posts in one evening....whatever will be next. There is a reason for this, the Easter Holidays! I'm wondering if I'll get time to post at all over the next two weeks, there is so much going on, days out planned, a family wedding (which I'm sooo looking forward to) number one son will be twelve and.......he has some plans *bless* Oh to be young again!!

So while I have a chance I'd like to share this layout with you, based on Shimelle's sketch of the week.
When I was growing up, all our family holidays were taken in either a tent and later on a touring caravan. Do you know it took me twenty years.....yep you heard right.....twenty years to convince my husband that camping really is good fun. These photos are from our very first camping trip in 2009, with friends...... and they were taken after the tent was put up and we were talking again *laugh*! The joys of camping.
(October Afternoon's patterned papers and stickers, bazzill swiss dot card and a very cute little owl stamp)

Did you spot the *deliberate* mistake? I've just noticed that there is no S on the end of Cotswold, that's what happens when I scrap late into the night, I'd better get off and do that before I forget.

If I don't get back on here, wishing you all a very happy Easter.

10 comments:

  1. And a Very Happy Easter to you too :) I'm loving the fresh colour cmbination on your lovely layout. And we are big camping and caravanning fans too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that - I'm still trying to convince Mick that he would enjoy caravanning, think I'm getting there slowly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your busy Easter holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Such a fab LO, I love October Afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute LO. Love the colors.
    I'm with you, camping is great.
    The best part is breakfast in the woods,
    mmmmmm. Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to have more time to do the things you enjoy. Brilliant layout, love the way you have layered all the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great page! love the colours and that journalling tag is lush! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Lo and great papers/colours you've used. Youre a brave girl doing the whole camping thing - I've never been although dh keeps trying to convince me it'll be great fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO and the papers are perfect....you know it probably took my DH about 9yrs and 2 small children in school to convince me to camp, and we do luxury camp - fridge,wardrobes,kitchen units :) but I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this take on Shimelle's fab sketch. Great clusters and colours, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...