Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hang Tough

Awww, wasn't yesterday lovely.....a perfect day for Kate and William, and an emotional one for me. I never thought watching the wedding would make me cry..... I loved everything about it.

After the church service we rushed to our friends house..... to catch the newlyweds on the balcony.....and I so wish I'd taken my camera out with me. It was amazing to see so many houses with their flags and bunting out.

I have got a little crafting to share with you tonight, a layout inspired by this sketch last week.

Crate paper Neighbourhood

Sorry if the pics seem dark, they look it on my screen...so much so I can't actually see the photos on the layout....


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see if I can finish one of my many unfinished projects to share later with you next week.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely LO, like the look of that paper range :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do I love that twisty twine??! gorgeous.

    Thanks for your fab comment about my card - you really did get me thinking..

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the series of photos, and the twine - looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...