Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photo a week

Here in the middle of the UK, the weather has been gorgeous. It's been a long time coming so to make the most of it, today, I have sat out in the sun and not done much of anything. Oh happy days!

This weeks subject is texture and with the weather being so nice, I've managed to get in lots of practice. Karen has been posting photographs all week and gorgeous they are too, I'm looking forward to seeing what she's done on texture.

Here are my offerings on texture.
Thank you for popping by and enjoy the sun.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like them all but that basket weave one has something special Louise. I'm glad your weather is as good as ours today, isn't it just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos Louise, my favourite has to be the wood knot it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking really good Louise, love them all especially the last one, what is it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect closeup of the textures. I love texture stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...