Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Guests

In my previous post I mentioned that we were in Manchester. Some of my husbands family live there and last Saturday his cousin got married. Its been a while since we've had a family wedding and I was soooo looking forward to a lovely day and of course getting in some wedding photography practice.

While I decide what photos to post, cos I took hundreds, I thought I'd leave you tonight with a photo of my favourite wedding guest......... Snoop Dog *laugh*

This is for real!! Snoop is the Bride and Grooms dog!!! He was part of the wedding party, was in all the photos and walked down the isle! Can you believe it?

Apologies for the bad photo, this was the best close up photo of the ones I took, all the others had him looking this way and that and just when I thought I'd get a good shot, one of the guests would call him.......so annoying!!

I'll be back with some more photos in a day or so.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Louise, are you going to make a book with them? And I just love Snoop and his outfit, bless him!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...