Monday, May 23, 2011

All day crop

It's so lovely to have all day to scrap.....not that I got much done at all.....too much chat!!

There were 14 of us, and everyone spread out and created some lovely pages. Thank you to all you lovely ladies who came along.....

some photos of you all scrapping away....

All together
and Gitte at the end of the day.... taking photos of a frame and some cards I made. You know you are now going to have to make these too Gitte?

I set two challenges for the day, not compulsory I hasten to add, just a bit of fun. One was to use the supplies provided:
  • kraft cardstock
  • kraft tag with a stitched heart
  • cocktail stick
  • twine
  • butterfly
This is what you all came up with

Sally, Jacky, Tracy and TanyaRuth, Jackie, Sam and Sarah
Gitte and Doreen

The second challenge was to use stamps to stamp a background
Ruth, Gitte, Jackie and Jacky were the brave ones who took part in this challenge. Not only did Ruth stamp a background, she heat embossed her snow flakes too.

Well done to Sarah and Jacky who both won page kits for there entries in the challenge.

I really enjoyed the day so lets hope I don't leave it too long to organise another.

I will post the layouts and projects created for the day once I've found the links for all the inspiration found that contributed towards these projects. I think this is possibly where I need to look closer at Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you've had a blast - I only wish I lives closer as I would loved to have joined in.
    [Love the cards by the way]
    Hope youre feeling much better - Ju xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a very constructive day and a great time. Lovely layouts. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great day out! I don't think I'd be able to sleep at all after an all day scrap - I'd be buzzing!

    I have just started to investigate Pinterest myself. I've pinned about 3 things so far!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...