Sunday, May 08, 2011

Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate......

Chocolate and Ice-cream.......for Jack this is heaven, he has such a sweet tooth!! When I saw Shimelle's sketch of the week, I knew I had the perfect photos.
bazzil swiss dot card and crate paper and cosmo cricket papers, AC alpha

cotton fabric twirled flowers, sprayed with shimmer mist. These have a lovely sparkle to them, which is hard to see in the photo.
In case you wondered I had been planning to take a break from blogging....just so I could concentrate on some other things that need attention....then I slept funny and have a very stiff neck and shoulder, it has been very painful for the past few days so yesterday everything got put to one side and I sat and done some scrapping.

As it was national scrapbook day yesterday, there were lots of challenges and I did manage to complete some, which I hope to share with you throughout today, between all the too-ing and fro-ing with the boys that is.

6 comments:

  1. My you have been busy - lovely layouts. Hope the neck and shoulder is easing and you aren't in too much discomfort. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I hope the neck is improving Louise. That's another cool page - I'm loving the misting on the fabric flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, you really have been busy. Hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic LO's all of them. Good for you to create on NSD. I was not a fortunate but had a fun time helping our croppers out. I love NSD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow! Shoulder and neck pain is grim. Hope you feel better soon. I LOVE this layout, its a great sketch and you've done a marvellous job on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...