Sunday, May 22, 2011

Photo of the week & Rugby

Hello there, it's been a week since I last posted, how time flies. I'm slowly on the mend, thank you for all your kind well wishes. This week I did manage to take some photos on our subject, which was Flora. Karen has posted her beautiful photos and once again we have both taken very similar photos.......wet flowers......how funny, or is it great minds think alike *laugh*. We have been joined by Mandy and Sam this week, who will be bringing you some fantastic photos.......if anyone else would like to join in you are very welcome.

Here are my flower photos


Today we had the boys Rugby, end of session, presentation. All the boys received awards for playing this session, so I thought I'd share some photos of them. They are just snap shots, the presentation was busy, with lots of people it was hard to get decent photos.
Number one son goes up next season to the under 13's so he received his tie.

Number two son, he's my smallest and has found a love of Rugby like I would ever have thought. He received Coaches Player of the Year........very much a proud mum and dad moment.
Number three son, showing of his trophy too.

Wishing everyone a super week and I'll be back with some crafty bits, tomorrow --I hope.

7 comments:

  1. your boys are lovely! l clutching ties and trophies you must be proud! Glad you are on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flowers - really like the second one. Well done to your three, they have done so well. I can see a lot of broken hearts in the future!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're on the mend. You must be so proud of your three boys, it's great that it's something they all enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are starting to feel better, gorgeous photos and love the ones of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Such cool pics, ur boys r so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are starting to feel better :)

    The boys have done really well, you proud Mum, you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower photos and I think the photos of the boys are perfect, much better than my photos from my kids cricket presentations lol, and well done to the boys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...