Monday, May 02, 2011

Photo a week

The weeks are flying past and I'm a day late with my photo of the week.

This weeks challenge was mono and you can find some fantastic examples here. I played around for ages in photoshop.....with some guidance from Karen and this is what I came up with. The photo was taken on our trip to London over Easter.
You can click on the images to make them bigger

After playing with the setting for a while I came up with several versions of Tower Bridge and each one was so different. This one I particularly like as it reminds me of a sketch.

Karen's photo this week is fab, very abstract, I'm sure if Karen hadn't mentioned a pine cone I would never have guessed what is was.

6 comments:

  1. Looking really good Louise. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photo effect, hope you had a great time in London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 effects! The pic looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second one looks like a film set - maybe the one for the Robert Downey Sherlock Holmes? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great effects and photography.

    Thanks for the comment about the cakes. If you want the recipe for the cones I can e-mail it to you. They are very easy to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...