Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photo a week

Sadly I've not taken part in this weeks silhoutte photo challenge because of my neck. Karen has though and you can find her fabulous photos here.

Although I've been restricted in what I could do this past week (nearly two weeks), it has meant that I've had time to sit down and slowly create a few things. If only you could have seen my dinning room....oh my!!

So I've made:

  • some cup cake toppers..... (thank you to my lovely friend Jackie who picked me up a fancy cup cake stand this week.)
  • Some lovely cards (yes....I gave it my all)
  • Finished off one layout and
  • completed eight more....four were for Shimelle's challenges
  • two picture frames
and I sorted out some of my scrap stuff.

I am also organising an all day crop for this Saturday, so I've put together some challenges, ideas and raffle prizes. I'll leave you with a sneak peek and I'll be back to share all these things with you soon......

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy with the crafting, I am jealous that you got so much done, I haven't had much time for anything recently :( The sneak peek looks great, can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy you have been busy. Sneek peek is looking good!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been a busy bee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, wow you have been busy, can't wait to see what you've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy! Look forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see what you've been creating, from your list I'd say you havent stopped.
    Have a great evening - Ju x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get well soon - you have been really busy...8 LOs that fab and sorting out your craft room (sort and craft room are words that scare me at the moment :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy you have been busy...I hope you get well soon!!!!
    The sneek peek is looking good!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs and kisses from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...