Sunday, May 08, 2011

The story behind a photo

This layout makes me smile. I wondered how to scrap these photos and another of Shimelle's challenges from yesterday's National Scrapbook Day, helped me out.

The journalling reads - Don't worry you never forgot where you put Ruby's lead, but it didn't stop me wondering if you would :)You see you always forget where you put things - especially your car/house keys. You must spend more time looking for your keys than anyone else I know!
Thanks Shimelle for another great challenge.

7 comments:

  1. great layout......love the journalling.

    i forgot where i put everything.........also always search for keys, purse and even lipstick lol

    you had a busy NDS thanks for lovely comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Louise, love the title with the different fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journaling Louise (and I love that sideways view so I get to see the dimension!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, and the story of the missing lead and car keys is so very familiar !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love the composition and the long title :) Great story :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cure tree, and I agree on the title as it looks great mixed up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabby page and so glad you won over at Shimelle, big congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...