Friday, June 10, 2011

10 Things

Not one to miss out, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon with today's post from Shimelle.
This fits in nicely with the layout I want to share with you this evening. Here are 10 reasons I love this boy

1. He is great company
2. He is funny, has a fantastic sense of humor, he makes me laugh and he can laugh at himself
3. He is clever and bright (he must take after his grandad!)
4. He has a lovely nature, is calm, kind and sensitive
5. He is very good to his brothers
6. He always has a fact for his grandad (and his grandad for him - something they have always done)
7. He can write lovely stories (not at all like his mother!)
8. and enjoys burying himself in a good book
9. He is very photogenic
10. and......he can make a lovely cup of tea!!
Patterened papers cosmo cricket and to create the flowers I followed this tutorial

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a lovely weekend.

14 comments:

  1. so many lovely handmade embellishments! That is such a sweet LO about your DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout, can your boy give my boy some tips....lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooo, I'm able to leave comments again and had to hop over to say hi, i love that you've used the "10 Things" about why you love your son so much, they are such sweet reasons :)
    The LO is fantastic and I'm in love with the heart bunting and flowers.
    I'm back from my hols so hope to get some crafting done in between laundry, housework and two excitable little ones - Wish me luck and have a great weekend - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list, perhaps he can come and teach my 27yr old!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list about your son! I love that he can make tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post, how sweet that they share facts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gr8 list! It's gr8 to c u stobbin by again! Have a fabby weekend! Catch up soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page Louise and I love that list, such a great idea! Might have to do that one for the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous lo, love that bunting and the colours all work so well together. The journalling is lovely as well, obviously takes after his parents xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the flowers and the twine center. Good idea to list your son's fine qualities. This is a great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool photo - love your list of 10 things, a great idea. Really like your coiled centre for your flower, might have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet layout. I love the flowers you made too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list of 10 things about your son. I LOVE the sharing facts with his grand dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...